Marry Him If You Dare/Mirae's Choice (미래의선택)

.
I was searching the internet for any latest drama of Lee Dong Gun, and was delited to learn that he has a drama with Yoon Eun-Hye, so off course I watched this Korean Drama irregardless of the ending.

The start of the story is really interesting and curious, it made you want to keep watching because of the mystery behind the future Mirae going back to the past, what exactly happened that made her want to go back and change her future?

The second leading man is not so bad either, Jung YongHwa who just started his acting career as he is the leader of the CNBlue band, I think this is his third Drama so far and to compare it with the previous drama his acting has gotten better in this show.

The Lee Dong Gun has a different character here, first time I saw him in a bad manner sort of way guy, though I am unsure if it fits him, so far he has not lost touch with how he can portray his role. As this is his first Drama after 7 years of hiatus.

So Yoon Eun-Hye plays the past Mirae.
Lee Dong Gun plays Kim Shin the supposed future husband of Mirae
and Jung Yong-Hwa play Park Se-joo the billionare who fell in love with Mirae.

*Spoiler Alert!*


So here's my little opinion on the show, I love that they I got to see Mirae in a wedding dress with Kim-Shin at the start of the show.



Both look really lovely together.  And I love the couple's flashbacks!

from Mwave site




And how this flashbacks also made me curious as to what exactly happened to them, why her future self is so adamant to change it.


I love the interaction between Mirae and Kim-Shin, but you tend to love the second lead more due to how he takes very good care of Mirae. As he was always at Mirae's side when she is down and always say the right kind of words to her. Hehehehe!!! I guess that is why they are called second leads huh?



I love how little gestures and skinship between Mirae and Se-joo is soo meaningful to Se-joo shi.



I also liked how the story portrayed the two boys, and the second lead wasn't that too clingy or hard headed. Also the second leading lady wasn't too meddling in the relationship but helped keep the suspense as to the future Mirae.

I specially liked this portion at the revolving glass door, really suspenseful as to who she chose to met.



Due to the parallel universe theory, unfortunately the ending has some loop holes, I would have preferred if one of the agents narrated what happened in the end and showing us pictures of past Mirae and future Mirae.

I liked that Yoo-Kyung had a very good career ending and does not need to relay on a man to pull her out of poverty. And Kim-Shin having to get out of the contract with NTN without paying a cent to them.
But I think Se-joo has a poor ending as we do not know if he can manage the YBS after he gets back.

Wrap up of the story wasn't that good.

So this is my alternate ending.  Purely made by my imagination ok?


At the end, when Mirae is back to her current time and universe, an agent came by to give her the pandora box (instead of her digging it up). And told Mirae that it was from herself from the alternate universe.



As she opened it we see a picture of  Mirae with the baby and Se-joo with Mirae together.




A happy ending on both parallel universe. Wahahahahaha!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment