Kwon Sang Woo

.
Here's my take on some Korean Stars, the ones I look up for news from time to time.

I have never forgotten "Stairway to Heaven" Kdrama and the leading lady nor the leading man, I would sometimes search them up on line to see how they are doing.

Kwon Sang Woo - the leading man, much to my delight has already gotten married. Has 2 kids. Though I was saddened to read that a lot of people in his hometown bashed his wife online before, I can never really understand that. It's their life, we might not like who they choose but who is perfect in this world anyway?  But am happy to know that he stood by his wife, and defended her. Though it did cost him his stardom, his fan dwindle and he lost a lot of endorsement, but he is doing ok now. Am glad that he has passed, 10 years later, he is reunited with his former leading lady Choi Ji Woo again in the Kdrama Temptation.  


Here's a few articles I think worth reading.

Pain Conference and about his wife.

Interview on him and news about his wife.

Son Tae Young breaks her silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment