Aldub The Phenomenon Love Team

.

So here is another blog about the Aldub Love Team.

I have stopped watching TV for almost a year now, ever since I got hooked on YouTube, there was no need for a TV. Not until I found out about "Aldub". My older sister was always talking about it, and told me how funny the KalyeSerye was. So I decided to give it a try one afternoon and watched it. Hahaha! Wrong move on my part, after just watching 1 segment, I was hooked. Wally, Jose and Paulo was totally hilarious, couldn't stop laughing at their antics, and the story the producers and writers where trying to weave for Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza was not only interesting but what really made me appreciate it all, is Lola Nidora's teaching. Which as most has mentioned it seems the generations of this age have forgotten. It was good to hear those teachings again and letting a guy court a lady in the most Filipino Culture way.


And what fascinates me is their fans, how they can break records and create history. This is a first for the Filipinos to break the international media while the two haven't even left the country yet to promote. It is history in the making.

Now Maide Mendoza is considered as the 3rd fastest growing celebrity in Tweeter next to Kathy Perry and Taylor Swift, and she is only 3 months old in the industry.

Their fans has already broke the FIFA World Cup Tweeter record at 41 Million Tweets in just 1 day. And not to mention the fans are still growing.

Alden Richards has been in the showbiz industry for more than 4 years and has climb his way up to being one of the good leading man of GMA 7 Kapuso star. He has his own fans already but never like this.

Now both are quite astound as how things are turning out. Best of luck to the both of them.  =)

Here it the official page of Eat Bulaga. Click on the icon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment