I'm attending the Mindanao Bloggers Summit!

.

There's an upcoming event this coming October 27, 2007. At the 4th floor of NCCC Mall. It's for everyone who is fond of blogging and has registered at Mindanao Blogger site. Don't worry registration is free. So come join the fun!

If your blogging for money or for personal reasons only, this is the place to go.

It seems there are still alot of changes happening on the program and activities for this summit. For further information kindly go to this site: 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit

So what made me join? Out of curiosity and after getting rating of  : 


I decided to join.  Why? If it was a 30% I wouldn't bother, but since that's half way to 100% it means I have a pretty good chance of blogging seriously in the upcoming years. So might as well prepare for it and be equipt. 

oh well, sometimes I'm addicted to surveys....


Sponsors to the event are:

Councilor Peter Laviña
Join the DigitalFilipino.com Club!
BisayaBloggers.com
Davao's Food Huntress
Lane Systems




Originally posted at Multiply on Aug 07, 2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment