Hospitals and Memories...

.

The least favorite place for me is the hospital, it's never comfortable being in that place. Either you are there for a good news or a bad news. It's a place where a person is healed or a door way to the after life.

My least favorite memory is going there to assist a friend who is suffering from cancer. Or during the time when my Uncle was trying to recover from blood clots in his brain.

It is where I found my little sister one morning, huddled outside the room door, crying her heart out coz she couldn't handle the pressure anymore.

It is where I got the biggest fright of my life, when my Uncle couldn't breath and I had to rush to the nurse station to ask for help.

It is where I felt helplessness, when I stood at the bedside of a friend who just died....

But the hospital is also where I saw my Pa's weakest moment.... the hospital is where for the first time, my Pa talked to me from his heart.

It is also the place where I saw my bestfriends first baby. And felt so much hope.

This one place, where our greatest fear is realized and our rare miracles happen. Where the life and death happens every single day.............

This one place that makes us realize our mortality..............

This one place that makes us realize......this is life.



previously posted in Multiply on May 27, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment