Review : Neo*Davao A city arises!

.
Was doing my regular checking of emails when I found this link in one of the latest mailing list that am currently on, the MindanaoBloggers.com, and I didn’t even know I was on it, just found my inbox one day cluttered with emails from this mailing list. I don’t mind at all, since it has great links to some interesting websites.


Am always fond of visiting sites I haven’t seen before, and some websites can perk my interest at first glance, other times….well, takes a few more reading of their post.

This new blog - the Neo*Davao A City Arises! , totally catch my attention, aside from the  title heading which was nicely done, the content was not only informative, but the author delivers the information in a way that is not too boring - straight and concise, not peppered so much with one’s opinion(like mine?). The nice thing about it also is, it’s not cluttered with ads, everything has it’s place.



Neo*Davao tackles about the latest structures being done in the city, news on the IT happenings on the business side, IT entrepreneurship, a few places and events. And pictures! And for me that is important, pictures that is nicely taken makes reading more enjoyable, doesn’t it?  It helps the reader digest the information better than letting them visualize on their own. Kind of…a bit of a task, specially when reading about business and imagining….I’d prefer a few pictures.  I learned that a lot of buildings is to be constructed not only in the city proper but mind you, also in Samal Island! Really? That is a big step considering with what happened to Ekran resort, condominiums in Samal? It's a good news that people are still interested to invest in Samal. It’s hard to imagine a condo in the island, good thing there were pictures, so you get a little sneak preview. The site also gave me an idea as to where the Information Technology Parks are located in the city, which I have no news already for a few years.


Sometimes reading this things in the newspaper can be a boring task, it’s a good thing blogs became popular, reading business information and news is more interesting this way.

Neo*Davao, is a good site to go for information about the latest news on Davao’s infrastructure and IT happenings.

This is my very first review on a website, I wasn’t counting on doing this as this is something that I think should be left to the pros, but what the heck, this is just a shot in the dark for...












Originally posted in Multiply on August 9, 2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment