Q

.
I've heard about this Q resto in Damosa Gateway a few months back, but as usual - due to the busy schedule, it's hard to find the time to go and visit this place. But! Finally, we manage to squeeze in a night  and try this place out. What is different about it??? - ENDLESS CHICKEN!!!


I've heard of endless rice, but not endless chicken! Nope, that's the first so far. But I must warn you the serving of endless chicken starts at 8pm! No Sooner.  And what's so nice about it it's not heavy on the pocket, only P 95.00, that's really a great deal!!!
....Well, if you are fond of eating chicken.

And how about the taste? I find it crispy and delicious!!

If you're allergic to chicken, they have other meals in the menu, but my HS friend love their crispy tenga!  And she order one for us! So we can sample this yummy treat.



What surprised me also, is one of the owners is actually the brother of my batchmate in HS, Mavi!

People really have great ideas!  You'll just be surprise with what they can come up with.


So just how much chicken can you eat in a night?  Wanna find out?

Q resto can be found at Damosa Gateway compound, fronting Coffee Dream. You can't miss it! Look for the "Q" sign!

Happy Eating!!!







Originally posted in Multiply on Aug 17, 2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment