Red Knight Garden

.

8th Street, Guadalupe Village, Lanang, Davao City
A restaurant tuck away in Guadalupe Village.



The first time I heard about it, I thought it's just a small restaurant. But when I got there, whoa! The restaurant is only a small portion, this place is actually an apartelle, it has a swimming pool, a small garden and lots of room. I thought it was a new establishment, but it's not.

After a small chit chat with the waitress, we were informed that most of the people who are occupaying the rooms are largerly foreigners. They love the place coz it's a good place to relax, and away from the noise of the city life.

Browsing in their menu was such a treat also, aside from the Filipino dishes they also have good selection of Scottish foods. As the owner is also a foreigner. The price is not so bad, they have food priced from 150 to 500, but believe me, it's worth it. The food taste so good and the serving is a lot, mind you. They also have a different kind of desserts, different kinds of pie with ice cream. That was a new one for me, so hubby and I went ahead and ordered one. Take a look:


Doesn't look quite impressive right? But if you take a slice of the pie and add the ice cream on top of it, yummy!!  You'd want a second serving of this stuff. hehehehe!



Davao really has good places to go to, tucked away in places you'd never thought. I'd recommend you visit their official webpage and get the info you want first hand -> Red Knight Garden

Or you can call them up at 2348899, they are open from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm. Enjoy!


And while browsing saw an interesting blog, so I'll try it out too, hehehehe! I dunno if this would merit a good approval from Davao Cuisine but it never hurts to try.

- previously posted in Multiply on May 3, 2007, this entry won in the Davao Cuisine blog contest.




0 comments:

Post a Comment