Fields of Hope - Gundam Seed of Destiny (機動戦士ガンダム)

.

機動戦士ガンダム
Image from animecrazy.net

This song almost moved me to tears, I haven't watched the story yet, but the clip really made me think. We always hear that no one wins in a War, yet to this present day we still experience this situation from time to time.
It is true that human beings have a short memory, especially when they are hurt, or their ego or pride is hurt, and we are willing to accept the consequences just to prove a point. Or just to have our way....
And when it is over.....after the devastation...... I wonder just how sweet a victory is, when lives are destroyed and relationships are torn....did the victory taste as you thought it would be?

For me, all human beings are created differently, and uniquely, we chose different beliefs and views. But I do believe all conflicts in this life can be resolve, if we do not give up on each other. Then there will always be hope.




Comment from where this was previously posted:


0 comments:

Post a Comment