Where I've Been In The Philippines!

.
Thanks to Ang Dabawenyo blog I got to try this map route as to how much of the Philippines have I travelled. And my score wasn't really that impressive, but thanks a lot to my college days, when I was still an active mountaineer, I got to see a few places in Luzon and Visayas. Then due to my previous work, I got to see the different farms of Stanfilco, in mindanao.  Plus my Ma who always made it a point that we travel to different places in the philippines once a year..... I at least got a C- grade in Lakbayan.


Looks like I still have a lot of places to go to in this country.

Originally posted in Multiply on Jul 12, 2007



That was my previous grade, this year 2012 it's:



My Lakbayan grade is D!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar.




0 comments:

Post a Comment