Annie Pie! Yummy Cinnamon!

.


The first time I saw this sign, I was itching to go inside and try one of their products!  Since I am a big fan of Cinnamon, ever since I tasted it as a kid. So finally, after months of waiting, I got the chance to go inside and try one of their cinnamons! And my oh my!!!  The taste is totally heavenly!!! Yum! Yum!

I only wish we were not in a hurry for an appointment, since my hubby wanted to eat it with coffee, as they also offer beverages and other food products aside from the cinnamons. We however had to "take out" our order.



This store opens at 10am and closes at 8pm. But the good news is the owners are thinking of converting this to a cafe soon, so they will be open a bit longer, am hoping till 12 midnight at least, so my hubby and I can go there after doing our chores at home, which is around 9pm.

If you have tasted the Cinnabon before, this product to my opinion is almost like eating one of the cinnamons from Cinnabon, or I dare say? .....  much better.



They have 3 stores as of the moment, find this along F. Torres, Ilustre and the one I went to is near the intersection for Ecoland terminal.



This is due to my excitement, I just had to take a couple more pictures.

The menu on their selections of available cinnamon flavors.

I recommend you try the classic. Though all of it taste good so far.

Well...if you are a fond of cinnamon that is. Hehehehe!!!!

They also have different variety of chocolate cakes, I ordered one, but so far for my taste, their cinnamon taste more heavenly than the chocolate cake I ordered.


One more thing, if you want your cinnamons hot and just out of the oven, go there at around 2 or 3pm.



And this is me, ordering as much as I could of their cinnamons!


Update 2012: Stores has already scattered in the City, there's one near Davao Doctor's College and one in Obrero.

Originally posted in Multiply on July 17, 2007








0 comments:

Post a Comment